Entrance to the 'Oude Drostdij' (Old Drostdy) in Tulbagh
23,5 x 17 cm
This image has do direct relation to either the VOC or WIC.
survey / view
Rijksdienst voor Cultureel Erfgoed
inventory no. TG0861
Entrance to the Old Drostdy in Tulbagh.
Built in 1804 to a design by Thibault.
Blaze in 1834 or 1934; the label on the reverse of OV0259 notes there was a fire in 1934.