Inner courtyard of Fort Belgica at Bandanaira
16 x 23 cm
survey / view
Bandanaira [Neyra, Banda, Banda Neira, Nera, Neijra]
Belgica, fort [Bellegika, fort]
Rijksdienst voor Cultureel Erfgoed
inventory no. TG0458
Inner courtyard of Fort Belgica at Bandanaira towards the northeast.
On the left the second tower, with a memorial stone dating from 1935.
Label on reverse of the photograph reads: <Vgl. Van de Wall, pl. 8, afb. 12.>
The turrets were reconstructed in 1934-1935.