Access bridge to Fort St. George at Elmina.
In use as a police academy when this photograph was taken.
Fort St. George at Elmina was the headquarters of the WIC governor on the gold coast after being captured in 1637 from the Portuguese.
Anoniem / Anonymous
- Anoniem / Anonymous
15,5 x 23,5 cm
|owner||Rijksdienst voor Cultureel Erfgoed|
|fortification(s)||St. George, fort|