Title Leupe: Kaart van een stuk land, gelegen aan de boven achterkant van de Plantagie Libanon, tusschen het 2e en 3e tabbetje.
This map demarcates the land of Sir Rubsina (yellow borders, indicated with the letters B-E) on the south bank (above on the map) of the Cottica river.
The survey was made on request of Sir Adriaansen Rubsina Johanneszoon to measure the land he obtained on 9 July 1734.
The lot turns out to measure 200 Surinamese acres (86 hectares).
The map of this area produced by the land surveyor van der Eijden was used as a basis, including the depiction of the 2nd and 3th Tappertje Creek.
The lot lays south of (above on the map) the Libanon plantation.
The map is signed by the surveyor on 11 July 1735 and ratified on 31 March 1736 in Paramaribo.
Scale of 100 Chains of 66 Rhineland feet = 100 ‘strepen’.
Taken from: [OBP Suriname] 1736 [fols.] 1277-1278.
(land surveyor / mapmaker)
,Eyden, Jan Marini van der
0.43 - 0.27 El.