Nussatello, now Pulau Ela, was the name of the northernmost island of the Nusatela group of three islands at the northwest coast of Ambon. The VOC called these islands 'De Drie Gebroeders', The Three Brothers. Nussatello supplied the Company with large quantities of cloves, in spite of its small size. There was only one VOC official administering trade on Nussatello.
|region||Pulu Tiga / Monsatello / Nussatello|
|fortification(s)||Vlissingen, fort (Nussatello)|
- anoniem/anonymous, Landmonsterrollen (1691-1790)