Very little is known about Fort Delf. It was built near the villages Porto and Haria on the west coast of Saparua Island in 1656, and 20 soldiers, a sergeant and 6 guns would have been posted here. The shape of the fort is not known. During the inventory and identification of forts in Indonesia that has taken place in recent years, building fragments have been identified. Remnants of a well and a staircase can still be seen. A new building now stands at the site of the fort.