Pulpit of the Lutheran Church in Cape of Good Hope
Pulpit of the Lutheran Church at the Cape of Good Hope dating from 1776.
For further reference see also OV0016, an almost identical photograph.
TG0018 shows the same pulpit. TG0018, in addition, mentions that the chair was made by Anreith in 1784-85.
Please contact Rijksdienst voor Cultureel Erfgoed for reuse and copyrights.