Rear view of the Weltevreden Palace
Nelly, A. de / Rach, Johannes
Pencil and ink drawing with a rear view of Weltevreden Palace and bridge.
The palace was commissioned in 1761 by governor-general Jacob Mossel.
Behind the tree on the left one can discern part of a statue of Neptune, which is also depicted in RP-P-1961-477.
Cf. National Library of Indonesia, inv. nr. BW 52.Please contact Rijksmuseum Amsterdam for reuse and copyrights.