Inner courtyard of Fort Belgica at Bandanaira
Inner courtyard of Fort Belgica at Bandanaira towards the northeast.
On the left the second tower, with a memorial stone dating from 1935.
Label on reverse of the photograph reads: Vgl. Van de Wall, pl. 8, afb. 12.
The turrets were reconstructed in 1934-1935.
Please contact Rijksdienst voor Cultureel Erfgoed for reuse and copyrights.